There are two old open-hearth buildings in the courtyard. One of them (from 1665) has recently been renovated. It has been fitted out with tables and benches, a fireplace and antique objects which are all part of the farm. It is used for social events and our customers are welcome to take advantage of it.
The other one was used as the farmhouse during the 16th century. Today we use it for smoking meat and brewing Voss beer.